- Preventive assistance in connection with municipal, state or federal taxes.
- Review and recovery of tax credits and debts and under tax foreclosure, in order to eliminate or minimize tax credits.
- Development of opinions and answers to inquiries at the federal, state and municipal level.
- Studies on tax planning.
- Bringing suit of pertinent judicial proceedings such as debt repetition actions, statement of non-existent legal-tax relation, clearance certificates of tax debts and injunctions.
- Appeals at the administrative level.